- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- Why should Apple have access to consumers if it refuses to pay its fair share ... - The Guardian May 25, 2013
- Michael J. Cima: It's more about skills than knowledge - Lodi News-Sentinel May 25, 2013
- Entrepreneurs' two faces: creation and greed - 동아일보 May 24, 2013
- Copy-cat innovation - Financial Post May 23, 2013
- Immigration: Tear down those walls - York County Coast Star May 23, 2013
- Jerry Brown's Political Reboot - The Atlantic May 22, 2013
- Wearable-technology pioneer Thad Starner on how Google Glass could ... - Engadget May 22, 2013
- These Three Facts Prove That America Needs More Immigrants - Business Insider May 22, 2013
- Can MOOCs Solve the STEM Problem? - ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) May 21, 2013
- UK higher education: let's not follow the leader but develop our own vision - EducationGuardian.co.uk (blog) May 21, 2013
THATCampers: to add your picture to this page, log in and upload a picture to your profile or sign up for Gravatar.com and upload an image there.