THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Deciphera Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review, Fast Track Designation For Soligenix, Revolution Medicines IPO - Benzinga February 13, 2020
- Putin's Truth in the Era of Post-Truth - Modern Diplomacy February 12, 2020
- One Of Tesla's Largest Investors Sold 99.5% Of Its Stake Before New Year's Rally - Benzinga February 4, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.4.20 - Florida Politics February 4, 2020
- Coursera launches college completion pathway - Inside Higher Ed January 24, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 1.22.20 - Florida Politics January 22, 2020
- Huawei and the Trump debacle: Everything that's happened so far - Android Authority January 16, 2020
- U.S. News Releases Its Rankings Of The Best Online College Programs For 2020 - Forbes January 14, 2020
- ‘Techlash’ Hits College Campuses - The New York Times January 11, 2020
- Google quietly expands in city in wake of Amazon's stumble - Crain's New York Business January 10, 2020
- Assistant Professor
- Morehouse College, Leadership Center
- Website: www.morehouse.edu/centers/leadershipcenter/index.html
Currently serve as assistant professor of leadership studies, director of the leadership studies minor program and interim executive director of the Leadership Center at Morehouse College. Currently working with several institutions in expanding the Leadership Center’s partnering opportunities globally for interdisciplinary scholars, mentoring opportunities, internship programs and researchers in the field of leadership and curriculum development. Also author and serves as an adjunct professor for the University of San Francisco.
Taught the following courses: Ethical Leadership-The Crisis of North/South Relations, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership and Civic Engagement, Ethical Leadership-The African American Moral Tradition, Small Group Dynamics, Ethical Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Intercultural Communication in a Global Context. Recently served as panelist for a webinar entitled Are We Penn State – Building a Self-correcting Culture; presented forum entitled Our National Debt; serves as a board member on the National Advisory Council of Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society; appointed scholar for the Kettering Foundation and serves as faculty liaison for the United Negro College Fund Social Entrepreneurship Program, the AACU Bringing Theory to Practice Initiative and is a member of Policy Working Group of the African Presidential Archives and Research Center, Boston University; serves as author, principal investigator and program director to numerous grants for the Leadership Center and Morehouse College.