THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Deciphera Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review, Fast Track Designation For Soligenix, Revolution Medicines IPO - Benzinga February 13, 2020
- Putin's Truth in the Era of Post-Truth - Modern Diplomacy February 12, 2020
- One Of Tesla's Largest Investors Sold 99.5% Of Its Stake Before New Year's Rally - Benzinga February 4, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.4.20 - Florida Politics February 4, 2020
- Coursera launches college completion pathway - Inside Higher Ed January 24, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 1.22.20 - Florida Politics January 22, 2020
- Huawei and the Trump debacle: Everything that's happened so far - Android Authority January 16, 2020
- U.S. News Releases Its Rankings Of The Best Online College Programs For 2020 - Forbes January 14, 2020
- ‘Techlash’ Hits College Campuses - The New York Times January 11, 2020
- Google quietly expands in city in wake of Amazon's stumble - Crain's New York Business January 10, 2020
- Assistant Professor
- Savannah State University
- Twitter: @LewismiS
I am Assistant Professor of English (Composition and Rhetoric) at Savannah State University, where I also coordinate the first-year composition program.
I teach composition, advanced composition, rhetoric and American Literature. My research interests include the history and theory of composition, the organic metaphor of writing, disciplinary history, and professionalism.
I love reading Nicholas Carr with my students in all of my writing classes. His work really paves the way for how we engage with the technology debate. He is second only to Denis Baron and his essay, "From Penicils to Pixels."
I hope to engage in this exciting program!