THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Deciphera Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review, Fast Track Designation For Soligenix, Revolution Medicines IPO - Benzinga February 13, 2020
- Putin's Truth in the Era of Post-Truth - Modern Diplomacy February 12, 2020
- One Of Tesla's Largest Investors Sold 99.5% Of Its Stake Before New Year's Rally - Benzinga February 4, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.4.20 - Florida Politics February 4, 2020
- Coursera launches college completion pathway - Inside Higher Ed January 24, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 1.22.20 - Florida Politics January 22, 2020
- Huawei and the Trump debacle: Everything that's happened so far - Android Authority January 16, 2020
- U.S. News Releases Its Rankings Of The Best Online College Programs For 2020 - Forbes January 14, 2020
- ‘Techlash’ Hits College Campuses - The New York Times January 11, 2020
- Google quietly expands in city in wake of Amazon's stumble - Crain's New York Business January 10, 2020
- Assistant Professor
- Jackson State University
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Educational Leadership. I have 15 plus years of experience in instructional technology, distance education design and delivery with extensive experience in e-learning systems methodology. My research interest includes faculty professional development in the 21st century, integration of electronic portfolios as a professional development tool, student learning styles in mobile learning environments, non-traditional students’ experiential learning styles in a knowledge driven society, and patterns of social interaction, discourse and cognitive processing in electronic environments.