THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Deciphera Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review, Fast Track Designation For Soligenix, Revolution Medicines IPO - Benzinga February 13, 2020
- Putin's Truth in the Era of Post-Truth - Modern Diplomacy February 12, 2020
- One Of Tesla's Largest Investors Sold 99.5% Of Its Stake Before New Year's Rally - Benzinga February 4, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.4.20 - Florida Politics February 4, 2020
- Coursera launches college completion pathway - Inside Higher Ed January 24, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 1.22.20 - Florida Politics January 22, 2020
- Huawei and the Trump debacle: Everything that's happened so far - Android Authority January 16, 2020
- U.S. News Releases Its Rankings Of The Best Online College Programs For 2020 - Forbes January 14, 2020
- ‘Techlash’ Hits College Campuses - The New York Times January 11, 2020
- Google quietly expands in city in wake of Amazon's stumble - Crain's New York Business January 10, 2020
- Reference and Subject Librarian
- Georgia Tech Library
- Website: www.library.gatech.edu
- Twitter: @reannon
I've been a librarian at Georgia Tech since 1988, and have always had an interest in technology. This has included organizing programs that included nationally-known library technology gurus such as Karen Schneider and Marshall Breeding. I am now part of the Faculty Engagement Department in the Georgia Tech Library, and we are charged with outreach and developing services for faculty and graduate students. Several of our classes discuss tools for improving academic workflow. I teach courses on current awareness tools, finding data (particularly in the social sciences), and essential resources for grad students.
I bought a Nook Color last year, and my already high rate of reading - I don't have a life - has increased. I joined LibraryThing in late 2006 and use it to catalog the books I've read. This year I should pass the 1000 book mark (pun intended). This last weekend I read the sequel to Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night. Started Saturday afternoon and finished at 6:30 am Sunday morning. Now that's biblioholism!
I am also part of the crazy cat lady librarian meme, though currently have only one cat. Cats invented the internet, you know.