THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Deciphera Cancer Drug Gets Priority Review, Fast Track Designation For Soligenix, Revolution Medicines IPO - Benzinga February 13, 2020
- Putin's Truth in the Era of Post-Truth - Modern Diplomacy February 12, 2020
- One Of Tesla's Largest Investors Sold 99.5% Of Its Stake Before New Year's Rally - Benzinga February 4, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 2.4.20 - Florida Politics February 4, 2020
- Coursera launches college completion pathway - Inside Higher Ed January 24, 2020
- Sunburn — The morning read of what's hot in Florida politics — 1.22.20 - Florida Politics January 22, 2020
- Huawei and the Trump debacle: Everything that's happened so far - Android Authority January 16, 2020
- U.S. News Releases Its Rankings Of The Best Online College Programs For 2020 - Forbes January 14, 2020
- ‘Techlash’ Hits College Campuses - The New York Times January 11, 2020
- Google quietly expands in city in wake of Amazon's stumble - Crain's New York Business January 10, 2020
- Associate Professor
- Atlanta Metropolitan College
- Website: gsu.academia.edu/KenjaMcCray
- Twitter: KMcCr5
I have a B.A. from Spelman College and an M.A. from Clark Atlanta University. Both degrees are in history. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in history at Georgia State University. My areas of interest are African Americans, Africa and the diaspora, transnational histories, women, class and social history. I am also an associate professor of history at Atlanta Metropolitan College (a PBI). I teach U.S. and African American history, mostly in the online format. I have a passion for educating people about history which has followed me from my days as a museum docent to the digital classrooms of Atlanta Metro.
I understand the ways in which technology has opened access to education for many people who (like full-time working parents or mothers who are about to give birth) might not have otherwise been able to pursue or continue their education. I am very committed to providing a quality and satisfying experience in the online history classroom. Therefore, I am interested in broadening my knowledge of the digital humanities.