THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Overnight Finance: Senate begins budget debate | McCain to vote yes | Cochran returns | Bannon becomes threat to ... - The Hill October 17, 2017
- Google Promises to Invest $1 Billion to Train Workers for High-Tech Jobs - Sanvada Tech News (blog) October 17, 2017
- Apprenticeships important part of workforce development governors say at Oklahoma City workshop - NewsOK.com October 17, 2017
- UVM honored for leadership in alcohol abuse prevention - Vermont Biz October 16, 2017
- How the 25 greatest stories ever told would be ruined by technology - New Statesman October 13, 2017
- 'Null States' and Our Postsecondary Obsession with Big Data - Inside Higher Ed (blog) October 2, 2017
- Online colleges: The future of the university is in the cloud — Quartz - Quartz September 27, 2017
- America Wasn't Built for Humans - New York Magazine September 19, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Morehouse College, Leadership Center
- Website: www.morehouse.edu/centers/leadershipcenter/index.html
Currently serve as assistant professor of leadership studies, director of the leadership studies minor program and interim executive director of the Leadership Center at Morehouse College. Currently working with several institutions in expanding the Leadership Center’s partnering opportunities globally for interdisciplinary scholars, mentoring opportunities, internship programs and researchers in the field of leadership and curriculum development. Also author and serves as an adjunct professor for the University of San Francisco.
Taught the following courses: Ethical Leadership-The Crisis of North/South Relations, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership and Civic Engagement, Ethical Leadership-The African American Moral Tradition, Small Group Dynamics, Ethical Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Intercultural Communication in a Global Context. Recently served as panelist for a webinar entitled Are We Penn State – Building a Self-correcting Culture; presented forum entitled Our National Debt; serves as a board member on the National Advisory Council of Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society; appointed scholar for the Kettering Foundation and serves as faculty liaison for the United Negro College Fund Social Entrepreneurship Program, the AACU Bringing Theory to Practice Initiative and is a member of Policy Working Group of the African Presidential Archives and Research Center, Boston University; serves as author, principal investigator and program director to numerous grants for the Leadership Center and Morehouse College.