THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Barona casino accident - Slots galaxy google play - Troy Tropolitan August 18, 2017
- 5 Questions: Is your child addicted to technology? - Philly.com August 18, 2017
- Dear Students, Don't Be a Commodity - RealClearEducation August 16, 2017
- High-tech US plants offer jobs even as the laid-off struggle - CNBC August 15, 2017
- This Technology Could Stop the World's Deadliest Animal - Mother Jones August 14, 2017
- How a Google ad inspired me to discover the father I lost when I was young - The Boston Globe August 1, 2017
- Silicon Valley is 3rd most educated region in America, study says - The Mercury News July 25, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- Technology is transforming what happens when a child goes to school - The Economist July 20, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Morehouse College, Leadership Center
- Website: www.morehouse.edu/centers/leadershipcenter/index.html
Currently serve as assistant professor of leadership studies, director of the leadership studies minor program and interim executive director of the Leadership Center at Morehouse College. Currently working with several institutions in expanding the Leadership Center’s partnering opportunities globally for interdisciplinary scholars, mentoring opportunities, internship programs and researchers in the field of leadership and curriculum development. Also author and serves as an adjunct professor for the University of San Francisco.
Taught the following courses: Ethical Leadership-The Crisis of North/South Relations, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership and Civic Engagement, Ethical Leadership-The African American Moral Tradition, Small Group Dynamics, Ethical Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Intercultural Communication in a Global Context. Recently served as panelist for a webinar entitled Are We Penn State – Building a Self-correcting Culture; presented forum entitled Our National Debt; serves as a board member on the National Advisory Council of Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society; appointed scholar for the Kettering Foundation and serves as faculty liaison for the United Negro College Fund Social Entrepreneurship Program, the AACU Bringing Theory to Practice Initiative and is a member of Policy Working Group of the African Presidential Archives and Research Center, Boston University; serves as author, principal investigator and program director to numerous grants for the Leadership Center and Morehouse College.