THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Internet2 Global Summit Convenes Technology Leaders from Research and Education in Washington D.C. - Odessa American February 21, 2019
- Is This the End of the Anglosphere? - Bloomberg February 21, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market in North America to grow at 60% - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com February 20, 2019
- New U.S. Census data shows that immigrant-owned tech firms are more innovative - Yahoo Finance February 20, 2019
- Innovators & Disruptors: The 2019 Tech 25 - Washington Life Magazine February 14, 2019
- Ripple Expands Blockchain University Initiative With Partners in US, China & Singapore - Cointelegraph February 7, 2019
- In higher education, the positives outweigh the negatives - UC Riverside January 29, 2019
- Author discusses new book defending the quality of American higher education - Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2019
- The Tech Education Con - Jacobin magazine January 13, 2019
- Is This Higher Education's Golden Age? - The Chronicle of Higher Education January 9, 2019
- Assistant Professor
- Morehouse College, Leadership Center
- Website: www.morehouse.edu/centers/leadershipcenter/index.html
Currently serve as assistant professor of leadership studies, director of the leadership studies minor program and interim executive director of the Leadership Center at Morehouse College. Currently working with several institutions in expanding the Leadership Center’s partnering opportunities globally for interdisciplinary scholars, mentoring opportunities, internship programs and researchers in the field of leadership and curriculum development. Also author and serves as an adjunct professor for the University of San Francisco.
Taught the following courses: Ethical Leadership-The Crisis of North/South Relations, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership and Civic Engagement, Ethical Leadership-The African American Moral Tradition, Small Group Dynamics, Ethical Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Intercultural Communication in a Global Context. Recently served as panelist for a webinar entitled Are We Penn State – Building a Self-correcting Culture; presented forum entitled Our National Debt; serves as a board member on the National Advisory Council of Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society; appointed scholar for the Kettering Foundation and serves as faculty liaison for the United Negro College Fund Social Entrepreneurship Program, the AACU Bringing Theory to Practice Initiative and is a member of Policy Working Group of the African Presidential Archives and Research Center, Boston University; serves as author, principal investigator and program director to numerous grants for the Leadership Center and Morehouse College.