THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 13, 2017
- America's economic unique selling points are at risk - Financial Times December 13, 2017
- The Big Read: Boom and bust - how tech hubs are killing Middle America - New Zealand Herald December 12, 2017
- Ed Lee, San Francisco's First Asian-American Mayor, Dies at 65 - New York Times December 12, 2017
- Eliminating net neutrality would hurt rural America - The Hill December 12, 2017
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends - CBC.ca December 11, 2017
- The Tax Overhaul Could Cripple the US as a Leader in Science - MIT Technology Review December 11, 2017
- Old Ways Meet New Tech (and New Students) at Meeting of Library and Academic Leaders - EdSurge December 1, 2017
- How a half-educated tech elite delivered us into chaos - The Guardian November 19, 2017
- We Need to Retool Higher Ed to Defeat Robots - Daily Beast November 18, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Morehouse College, Leadership Center
- Website: www.morehouse.edu/centers/leadershipcenter/index.html
Currently serve as assistant professor of leadership studies, director of the leadership studies minor program and interim executive director of the Leadership Center at Morehouse College. Currently working with several institutions in expanding the Leadership Center’s partnering opportunities globally for interdisciplinary scholars, mentoring opportunities, internship programs and researchers in the field of leadership and curriculum development. Also author and serves as an adjunct professor for the University of San Francisco.
Taught the following courses: Ethical Leadership-The Crisis of North/South Relations, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership and Civic Engagement, Ethical Leadership-The African American Moral Tradition, Small Group Dynamics, Ethical Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Intercultural Communication in a Global Context. Recently served as panelist for a webinar entitled Are We Penn State – Building a Self-correcting Culture; presented forum entitled Our National Debt; serves as a board member on the National Advisory Council of Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society; appointed scholar for the Kettering Foundation and serves as faculty liaison for the United Negro College Fund Social Entrepreneurship Program, the AACU Bringing Theory to Practice Initiative and is a member of Policy Working Group of the African Presidential Archives and Research Center, Boston University; serves as author, principal investigator and program director to numerous grants for the Leadership Center and Morehouse College.