THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 13, 2017
- America's economic unique selling points are at risk - Financial Times December 13, 2017
- The Big Read: Boom and bust - how tech hubs are killing Middle America - New Zealand Herald December 12, 2017
- Ed Lee, San Francisco's First Asian-American Mayor, Dies at 65 - New York Times December 12, 2017
- Eliminating net neutrality would hurt rural America - The Hill December 12, 2017
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends - CBC.ca December 11, 2017
- The Tax Overhaul Could Cripple the US as a Leader in Science - MIT Technology Review December 11, 2017
- Old Ways Meet New Tech (and New Students) at Meeting of Library and Academic Leaders - EdSurge December 1, 2017
- How a half-educated tech elite delivered us into chaos - The Guardian November 19, 2017
- We Need to Retool Higher Ed to Defeat Robots - Daily Beast November 18, 2017
- Graduate Studies Librarian
- Kennesaw State University
I need to learn more about the humanities - after majoring in history as an undergradate, my focus was mainly on the social sciences. As a librarian, I now support graduate studies in humanities as well as social sciences. I am fascinated, though, by the need for humanities contributions to technosciences such as the development of social robots. I like to think about ways to encourage humanities-inclined students to think about technology and engineering as relevant to them, too.