THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Internet2 Global Summit Convenes Technology Leaders from Research and Education in Washington D.C. - Odessa American February 21, 2019
- Is This the End of the Anglosphere? - Bloomberg February 21, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market in North America to grow at 60% - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com February 20, 2019
- New U.S. Census data shows that immigrant-owned tech firms are more innovative - Yahoo Finance February 20, 2019
- Innovators & Disruptors: The 2019 Tech 25 - Washington Life Magazine February 14, 2019
- Ripple Expands Blockchain University Initiative With Partners in US, China & Singapore - Cointelegraph February 7, 2019
- In higher education, the positives outweigh the negatives - UC Riverside January 29, 2019
- Author discusses new book defending the quality of American higher education - Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2019
- The Tech Education Con - Jacobin magazine January 13, 2019
- Is This Higher Education's Golden Age? - The Chronicle of Higher Education January 9, 2019
Phyllis F. Lawhorn
- Assisant Professor
- Clark Atlanta University
I am an enthusiatic teacher of College Composition, Advanced Composition and literature courses at Clark Atlanta University. My successes during the school year are registered in my mind along with my weaknesses and failures. The work with students fuel my interest in THAT Camp.
My knowledge of technology is very poor. This is the main reason why I have registered for THAT Camp.
I have researched the way W.E.B. Duois's theory of "double consciousness" has manifested itself in other ethnic and gender groups.