THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 13, 2017
- America's economic unique selling points are at risk - Financial Times December 13, 2017
- The Big Read: Boom and bust - how tech hubs are killing Middle America - New Zealand Herald December 12, 2017
- Ed Lee, San Francisco's First Asian-American Mayor, Dies at 65 - New York Times December 12, 2017
- Eliminating net neutrality would hurt rural America - The Hill December 12, 2017
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends - CBC.ca December 11, 2017
- The Tax Overhaul Could Cripple the US as a Leader in Science - MIT Technology Review December 11, 2017
- Old Ways Meet New Tech (and New Students) at Meeting of Library and Academic Leaders - EdSurge December 1, 2017
- How a half-educated tech elite delivered us into chaos - The Guardian November 19, 2017
- We Need to Retool Higher Ed to Defeat Robots - Daily Beast November 18, 2017
Phyllis F. Lawhorn
- Assisant Professor
- Clark Atlanta University
I am an enthusiatic teacher of College Composition, Advanced Composition and literature courses at Clark Atlanta University. My successes during the school year are registered in my mind along with my weaknesses and failures. The work with students fuel my interest in THAT Camp.
My knowledge of technology is very poor. This is the main reason why I have registered for THAT Camp.
I have researched the way W.E.B. Duois's theory of "double consciousness" has manifested itself in other ethnic and gender groups.