THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Overnight Finance: Senate begins budget debate | McCain to vote yes | Cochran returns | Bannon becomes threat to ... - The Hill October 17, 2017
- Google Promises to Invest $1 Billion to Train Workers for High-Tech Jobs - Sanvada Tech News (blog) October 17, 2017
- Apprenticeships important part of workforce development governors say at Oklahoma City workshop - NewsOK.com October 17, 2017
- UVM honored for leadership in alcohol abuse prevention - Vermont Biz October 16, 2017
- How the 25 greatest stories ever told would be ruined by technology - New Statesman October 13, 2017
- 'Null States' and Our Postsecondary Obsession with Big Data - Inside Higher Ed (blog) October 2, 2017
- Online colleges: The future of the university is in the cloud — Quartz - Quartz September 27, 2017
- America Wasn't Built for Humans - New York Magazine September 19, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
Phyllis F. Lawhorn
- Assisant Professor
- Clark Atlanta University
I am an enthusiatic teacher of College Composition, Advanced Composition and literature courses at Clark Atlanta University. My successes during the school year are registered in my mind along with my weaknesses and failures. The work with students fuel my interest in THAT Camp.
My knowledge of technology is very poor. This is the main reason why I have registered for THAT Camp.
I have researched the way W.E.B. Duois's theory of "double consciousness" has manifested itself in other ethnic and gender groups.