THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Internet2 Global Summit Convenes Technology Leaders from Research and Education in Washington D.C. - Odessa American February 21, 2019
- Is This the End of the Anglosphere? - Bloomberg February 21, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market in North America to grow at 60% - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com February 20, 2019
- New U.S. Census data shows that immigrant-owned tech firms are more innovative - Yahoo Finance February 20, 2019
- Innovators & Disruptors: The 2019 Tech 25 - Washington Life Magazine February 14, 2019
- Ripple Expands Blockchain University Initiative With Partners in US, China & Singapore - Cointelegraph February 7, 2019
- In higher education, the positives outweigh the negatives - UC Riverside January 29, 2019
- Author discusses new book defending the quality of American higher education - Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2019
- The Tech Education Con - Jacobin magazine January 13, 2019
- Is This Higher Education's Golden Age? - The Chronicle of Higher Education January 9, 2019
- Associate Professor
- Website: past.fvsu.edu/faculty-staff/johnson-juone-brown
Juone Brown is a tenured Associate Professor of Instructional Technology at Fort Valley State University (GA). She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree, Dramatic Arts (Theatre Education) from North Carolina Central State University and a Master’s degree in Educational Technology also from North Carolina Central. Brown completed her doctoral course work and qualifying exam towards a doctoral degree in Instructional Systems Development at Virginia Tech. She has trained faculty in the U.S., Ghana, Botswana, and Nigeria in the effective use of instructional technology and software to improve teaching, assessment of learning, and has assisted in the design and development of several technology centers. Her research interests include "technology gaps" related to gender, class, race, and age differences. Brown has been recognized for her contributions to a number of community service and outreach programs. She is a proud recipient of the Outstanding Community Service award from the Sister’s Keepers organization for her work via a play she authored and staged heightening the public’s awareness of the need to fund research to find a cure for Breast Cancer.