- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- Part I: Nuggets vs. Pioneers: Is Venture Capital Dying? - AllAboutAlpha.com (blog) May 23, 2013
- Colorado Universities Launch Multi-Library Partnership to Enhance Access to ... - Colorado State University News (press release) May 23, 2013
- Million Pound Startup - London Launches Global Hunt for the Next £100 Million ... - Crowdsourcing.org May 23, 2013
- Immigration: Tear down those walls - York County Coast Star May 23, 2013
- Wearable-technology pioneer Thad Starner on how Google Glass could ... - Engadget May 22, 2013
- Is tech good or bad for work-life balance? - Daily News Egypt May 22, 2013
- Made For The World. Built And Designed In China. - TechCrunch May 22, 2013
- Nature | Seven Days - Nature.com May 22, 2013
- These Three Facts Prove That America Needs More Immigrants - Business Insider May 22, 2013
- UK higher education: let's not follow the leader but develop our own vision - EducationGuardian.co.uk (blog) May 21, 2013
Category Archives: Session Proposals
I’m so thrilled that we had such a productive day at THATCamp HBCU! There’s more to come tomorrow! Please remember, if you have any new session ideas you would like to happen, please add them to the WIKI in the … Continue reading
My dear THATCampers! I just wanted to touch base and tell you that I can’t wait for all of us to meet! Wednesday from 4-6 p.m., I will be in the “Quiet Study Room” on the bottom floor of the … Continue reading
I think it would be a great idea to add a film editing workshop. If there isn’t already one.
One of the challenges of operating in the digital humanities is a reliance on often unreliable campus infrastructures; let’s spend some time hacking digital humanities advances/innovations (especially for the classroom) such that the backups and alternatives are easy for students … Continue reading
Most of us who are working at HBCU’s and small liberal arts colleges find ourselves alone in our quest to use Digital Humanities in our classes, in our research, and in our departmental work. I would like to suggest the … Continue reading
The Mervyn H. Sterne Library at UAB hosts UAB Digital Collections (www.mhsl.uab.edu/dc/), including oral histories, student-created ethnographic films, images, letters, and other documents related to medical history; StoryCorps interviews, and archives of a number of UAB publications. Although we don’t … Continue reading
I would like to see a session on how virtual environments can be used as educational tools in the classroom. Van Dora