Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- Tablet Ownership Soars, Particularly Among Wealthier Americans - Education Week News (blog) June 18, 2013
- Venture Capital Needed for 'Broken' US Education, Thrun Says - Bloomberg June 18, 2013
- Microsoft seeks entry to the education market via the Surface RT - PCWorld June 18, 2013
- Alternate Reality Game puzzle design - Gamasutra (blog) June 18, 2013
- Letter: TFA training just fine - The Advocate June 18, 2013
- Technology to Keep International Students Connected - U.S. News & World Report (blog) June 18, 2013
- How is technology transforming the role of teachers? - The Guardian June 18, 2013
- Samsung unveils Printer ProXpress and Multifunction ProXpress series for users ... - ITWeb June 18, 2013
- Quandary For China As More Graduates Chase Fewer Jobs - Proactive Investors UK June 18, 2013
- Spy who came in from the cold sees future in biotechnology - Financial Times June 17, 2013