- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- What's So Hard About Research? - Scientific American (blog) June 19, 2013
- Virtuzone hosts first Google Hangout On Air for small businesses - Zawya (registration) (press release) June 19, 2013
- Nasscom: Big gap between hiring and deployment - Times of India June 19, 2013
- G-8 leaders target globe-trotting corporations - Dubuque Telegraph Herald June 19, 2013
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg teams with Silicon Valley elite to revamp US ... - Edmonton Journal June 18, 2013
- Tablet Ownership Soars, Particularly Among Wealthier Americans - Education Week News (blog) June 18, 2013
- Technology to Keep International Students Connected - Yahoo! News June 18, 2013
- Venture Capital Needed for 'Broken' US Education, Thrun Says - Bloomberg June 18, 2013
- Microsoft seeks entry to the education market via the Surface RT - PCWorld June 18, 2013
- How is technology transforming the role of teachers? - The Guardian June 18, 2013