- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- Aspen Group: How To Profit From The Federal Student Loan Collapse - Seeking Alpha June 18, 2013
- Technology to Keep International Students Connected - U.S. News & World Report (blog) June 18, 2013
- How is technology transforming the role of teachers? - The Guardian June 18, 2013
- Samsung unveils Printer ProXpress and Multifunction ProXpress series for users ... - ITWeb June 18, 2013
- Spy who came in from the cold sees future in biotechnology - Financial Times June 17, 2013
- Letter: TFA training just fine - The Advocate June 17, 2013
- Tax Loopholes for All! - Creative Time Reports June 16, 2013
- THE FIGHT TO GIVE STUDENTS WHO BORROW MONEY FOR EDUCATION - Sky Valley Chronicle June 16, 2013
- Google Foundation awards Virginia Western grant to train teachers in app ... - Roanoke Times (blog) June 14, 2013
- Powering the search for more women in tech - MarketWatch June 14, 2013
Category Archives: Digital Literacy
THATCamp Workshops are the heart of any THATCamp (un)Conference. We all love to learn something new, or learn something better. We are planning to offer Workshops on Thursday and Friday Morning (Please see schedule). These are the Workshops we have … Continue reading