- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- What's So Hard About Research? - Scientific American (blog) June 19, 2013
- Virtuzone hosts first Google Hangout On Air for small businesses - Zawya (registration) (press release) June 19, 2013
- Nasscom: Big gap between hiring and deployment - Times of India June 19, 2013
- G-8 leaders target globe-trotting corporations - Dubuque Telegraph Herald June 19, 2013
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg teams with Silicon Valley elite to revamp US ... - Edmonton Journal June 18, 2013
- Tablet Ownership Soars, Particularly Among Wealthier Americans - Education Week News (blog) June 18, 2013
- Technology to Keep International Students Connected - Yahoo! News June 18, 2013
- Venture Capital Needed for 'Broken' US Education, Thrun Says - Bloomberg June 18, 2013
- Microsoft seeks entry to the education market via the Surface RT - PCWorld June 18, 2013
- How is technology transforming the role of teachers? - The Guardian June 18, 2013
Category Archives: Administrative
My Dear THATCamp HBCU participants– Please feel free to add a reflection upon your THATCamp HBCU experience to this site, or, if you have added it to another blog or website, please feel free to share that link with the … Continue reading
I’m so thrilled that we had such a productive day at THATCamp HBCU! There’s more to come tomorrow! Please remember, if you have any new session ideas you would like to happen, please add them to the WIKI in the … Continue reading
Please, please, please . . . if you have a session idea: propose it! If you think you have a session idea, but aren’t sure: propose it! This is an (un)conference! If we don’t have lots of session ideas, we … Continue reading
Please post your Twitter ID on our WIKI because the silly “comments” section on this blog won’t let us do it without eliminating the link. The Hashtag for the Conference: #THATCamp #HBCU
OK, I’m taking the ultimate THATCamp risk–trying something very new. I created two new areas for our THATCamp in order to help organize and take notes for this (un)conference. First, I made a “dashboard”–where you can access many of the … Continue reading
I thought this might be a helpful guide for many of you who are new to the field! You can find this helpful document by clicking HERE.
If you took a look at our schedule outline, you will see that, on the last day of the conference, during lunch, we are scheduled to do something called “dork shorts.” Dork Shorts is a THATCamp tradition which is loosely … Continue reading
Calling all iPad users . . . Andre Vlajk, Higher Education Account Manager in Technology Assessment, Planning, and Consulting for Apple will be presenting two workshops for THATCamp HBCU on Thursday, June 14th: 1) “Tips and Tricks on iPad” Demonstrates … Continue reading