THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 13, 2017
- America's economic unique selling points are at risk - Financial Times December 13, 2017
- The Big Read: Boom and bust - how tech hubs are killing Middle America - New Zealand Herald December 12, 2017
- Ed Lee, San Francisco's First Asian-American Mayor, Dies at 65 - New York Times December 12, 2017
- Eliminating net neutrality would hurt rural America - The Hill December 12, 2017
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends - CBC.ca December 11, 2017
- The Tax Overhaul Could Cripple the US as a Leader in Science - MIT Technology Review December 11, 2017
- Old Ways Meet New Tech (and New Students) at Meeting of Library and Academic Leaders - EdSurge December 1, 2017
- How a half-educated tech elite delivered us into chaos - The Guardian November 19, 2017
- We Need to Retool Higher Ed to Defeat Robots - Daily Beast November 18, 2017
Yolanda Gilmore Bivins
- AUC - Robert W Woodruff Library
As a subject specialist, my responsibilities are for the following areas: Africana and Africana Women's Studies, African American Studies, English and Women's Studies. Use of technology is critical in better serving the needs of faculty, staff and students. My interest is in discovering more ways in which I can use mobile technology to serve.