THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 24, 2018
- Barbie's latest move? Teaching kids to code - Moneyish February 23, 2018
- It's Never Been a Better Time to Study IR - Foreign Policy (blog) February 20, 2018
- Peter Thiel, retreating from Silicon Valley's tech scene, is moving to LA - Los Angeles Times February 15, 2018
- Need to Go on a 'Tech Diet'? Current Ways to Fight Your Device Addiction - EdSurge February 9, 2018
- The 10 US Cities With the Happiest Workers - Fortune February 8, 2018
- Is tech dividing America? - Politico February 7, 2018
- Key Highlights from Budget 2018: Bold on vision, short on outlays and focused on polls - Economic Times February 2, 2018
- From Youthful Curiosity To Science Indifference: Perspectives On Why It Happens - Forbes January 26, 2018
- Google commits $1 billion in grants to train U.S. workers for high ... - TechCrunch October 12, 2017
Dr. Tara White
I am a public historian with training and experience in museums and archives, and some exposure to digital history through coursework. I am not a "techie" per se, but I am comfortable with technology. I see the promise of digital humanities and would like to become more comfortable with digital humanities and to integrate digital history projects into our plans for several sites on campus.