THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Barona casino accident - Slots galaxy google play - Troy Tropolitan August 18, 2017
- 5 Questions: Is your child addicted to technology? - Philly.com August 18, 2017
- Dear Students, Don't Be a Commodity - RealClearEducation August 16, 2017
- High-tech US plants offer jobs even as the laid-off struggle - CNBC August 15, 2017
- This Technology Could Stop the World's Deadliest Animal - Mother Jones August 14, 2017
- How a Google ad inspired me to discover the father I lost when I was young - The Boston Globe August 1, 2017
- Silicon Valley is 3rd most educated region in America, study says - The Mercury News July 25, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- Technology is transforming what happens when a child goes to school - The Economist July 20, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Savannah State University
- Twitter: @LewismiS
I am Assistant Professor of English (Composition and Rhetoric) at Savannah State University, where I also coordinate the first-year composition program.
I teach composition, advanced composition, rhetoric and American Literature. My research interests include the history and theory of composition, the organic metaphor of writing, disciplinary history, and professionalism.
I love reading Nicholas Carr with my students in all of my writing classes. His work really paves the way for how we engage with the technology debate. He is second only to Denis Baron and his essay, "From Penicils to Pixels."
I hope to engage in this exciting program!