THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Internet2 Global Summit Convenes Technology Leaders from Research and Education in Washington D.C. - Odessa American February 21, 2019
- Is This the End of the Anglosphere? - Bloomberg February 21, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market in North America to grow at 60% - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com February 20, 2019
- New U.S. Census data shows that immigrant-owned tech firms are more innovative - Yahoo Finance February 20, 2019
- Innovators & Disruptors: The 2019 Tech 25 - Washington Life Magazine February 14, 2019
- Ripple Expands Blockchain University Initiative With Partners in US, China & Singapore - Cointelegraph February 7, 2019
- In higher education, the positives outweigh the negatives - UC Riverside January 29, 2019
- Author discusses new book defending the quality of American higher education - Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2019
- The Tech Education Con - Jacobin magazine January 13, 2019
- Is This Higher Education's Golden Age? - The Chronicle of Higher Education January 9, 2019
- Assistant Professor
- Savannah State University
- Twitter: @LewismiS
I am Assistant Professor of English (Composition and Rhetoric) at Savannah State University, where I also coordinate the first-year composition program.
I teach composition, advanced composition, rhetoric and American Literature. My research interests include the history and theory of composition, the organic metaphor of writing, disciplinary history, and professionalism.
I love reading Nicholas Carr with my students in all of my writing classes. His work really paves the way for how we engage with the technology debate. He is second only to Denis Baron and his essay, "From Penicils to Pixels."
I hope to engage in this exciting program!