THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 13, 2017
- America's economic unique selling points are at risk - Financial Times December 13, 2017
- The Big Read: Boom and bust - how tech hubs are killing Middle America - New Zealand Herald December 12, 2017
- Ed Lee, San Francisco's First Asian-American Mayor, Dies at 65 - New York Times December 12, 2017
- Eliminating net neutrality would hurt rural America - The Hill December 12, 2017
- Researchers predict 'vaccine scares' using Google and Twitter trends - CBC.ca December 11, 2017
- The Tax Overhaul Could Cripple the US as a Leader in Science - MIT Technology Review December 11, 2017
- Old Ways Meet New Tech (and New Students) at Meeting of Library and Academic Leaders - EdSurge December 1, 2017
- How a half-educated tech elite delivered us into chaos - The Guardian November 19, 2017
- We Need to Retool Higher Ed to Defeat Robots - Daily Beast November 18, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Savannah State University
- Twitter: @LewismiS
I am Assistant Professor of English (Composition and Rhetoric) at Savannah State University, where I also coordinate the first-year composition program.
I teach composition, advanced composition, rhetoric and American Literature. My research interests include the history and theory of composition, the organic metaphor of writing, disciplinary history, and professionalism.
I love reading Nicholas Carr with my students in all of my writing classes. His work really paves the way for how we engage with the technology debate. He is second only to Denis Baron and his essay, "From Penicils to Pixels."
I hope to engage in this exciting program!