THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Barona casino accident - Slots galaxy google play - Troy Tropolitan August 18, 2017
- 5 Questions: Is your child addicted to technology? - Philly.com August 18, 2017
- Dear Students, Don't Be a Commodity - RealClearEducation August 16, 2017
- High-tech US plants offer jobs even as the laid-off struggle - CNBC August 15, 2017
- This Technology Could Stop the World's Deadliest Animal - Mother Jones August 14, 2017
- How a Google ad inspired me to discover the father I lost when I was young - The Boston Globe August 1, 2017
- Silicon Valley is 3rd most educated region in America, study says - The Mercury News July 25, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- Technology is transforming what happens when a child goes to school - The Economist July 20, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Associate Professor
- Atlanta Metropolitan College
- Website: gsu.academia.edu/KenjaMcCray
- Twitter: KMcCr5
I have a B.A. from Spelman College and an M.A. from Clark Atlanta University. Both degrees are in history. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in history at Georgia State University. My areas of interest are African Americans, Africa and the diaspora, transnational histories, women, class and social history. I am also an associate professor of history at Atlanta Metropolitan College (a PBI). I teach U.S. and African American history, mostly in the online format. I have a passion for educating people about history which has followed me from my days as a museum docent to the digital classrooms of Atlanta Metro.
I understand the ways in which technology has opened access to education for many people who (like full-time working parents or mothers who are about to give birth) might not have otherwise been able to pursue or continue their education. I am very committed to providing a quality and satisfying experience in the online history classroom. Therefore, I am interested in broadening my knowledge of the digital humanities.