THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Internet2 Global Summit Convenes Technology Leaders from Research and Education in Washington D.C. - Odessa American February 21, 2019
- Is This the End of the Anglosphere? - Bloomberg February 21, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market in North America to grow at 60% - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com February 20, 2019
- New U.S. Census data shows that immigrant-owned tech firms are more innovative - Yahoo Finance February 20, 2019
- Innovators & Disruptors: The 2019 Tech 25 - Washington Life Magazine February 14, 2019
- Ripple Expands Blockchain University Initiative With Partners in US, China & Singapore - Cointelegraph February 7, 2019
- In higher education, the positives outweigh the negatives - UC Riverside January 29, 2019
- Author discusses new book defending the quality of American higher education - Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2019
- The Tech Education Con - Jacobin magazine January 13, 2019
- Is This Higher Education's Golden Age? - The Chronicle of Higher Education January 9, 2019
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Morehouse College
I've been teaching philosophy, here and there and everywhere, from Germany to Botswana, for 15 years. I'm interested in a more cosmopolitan approach to teaching the history of philosophy, especially ancient philosophy, and more scientific methods for solving traditional problems in the philosophy of mind. I use a clip of an interview with Zizek, in THE EXAMINED LIFE, together with Appiah and Cornel West, in my introduction to philosophy course. It's nicely provocative. Galaga: still working on it.