THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Barona casino accident - Slots galaxy google play - Troy Tropolitan August 18, 2017
- 5 Questions: Is your child addicted to technology? - Philly.com August 18, 2017
- Dear Students, Don't Be a Commodity - RealClearEducation August 16, 2017
- High-tech US plants offer jobs even as the laid-off struggle - CNBC August 15, 2017
- This Technology Could Stop the World's Deadliest Animal - Mother Jones August 14, 2017
- How a Google ad inspired me to discover the father I lost when I was young - The Boston Globe August 1, 2017
- Silicon Valley is 3rd most educated region in America, study says - The Mercury News July 25, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- Technology is transforming what happens when a child goes to school - The Economist July 20, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Assistant Professor
- Jackson State University
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Educational Leadership. I have 15 plus years of experience in instructional technology, distance education design and delivery with extensive experience in e-learning systems methodology. My research interest includes faculty professional development in the 21st century, integration of electronic portfolios as a professional development tool, student learning styles in mobile learning environments, non-traditional students’ experiential learning styles in a knowledge driven society, and patterns of social interaction, discourse and cognitive processing in electronic environments.