THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- Overnight Finance: Senate begins budget debate | McCain to vote yes | Cochran returns | Bannon becomes threat to ... - The Hill October 17, 2017
- Google Promises to Invest $1 Billion to Train Workers for High-Tech Jobs - Sanvada Tech News (blog) October 17, 2017
- Apprenticeships important part of workforce development governors say at Oklahoma City workshop - NewsOK.com October 17, 2017
- UVM honored for leadership in alcohol abuse prevention - Vermont Biz October 16, 2017
- How the 25 greatest stories ever told would be ruined by technology - New Statesman October 13, 2017
- 'Null States' and Our Postsecondary Obsession with Big Data - Inside Higher Ed (blog) October 2, 2017
- Online colleges: The future of the university is in the cloud — Quartz - Quartz September 27, 2017
- America Wasn't Built for Humans - New York Magazine September 19, 2017
- We Need More, Not Fewer, Collaborations With Tech Companies - The Chronicle of Higher Education July 24, 2017
- How Google Took Over the Classroom - New York Times May 15, 2017
- Instructional Designer
- Morehouse College
I am an educator who is in the education field who understands the need to integrate technology in my classroom to engage. I am also the Instructional Designer at Morehouse College so I am always looking for ways to adopt technology.