- No dates present
MICROSOFT RESEARCH has generously given a grant to support THATCamp.org, and THATCamp HBCU.
Apple has supported THATCamp HBCU by providing a Workshop Presenter.
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Your message was successfully sent.
THATCamp HBCU Dashboard
Click to go to Netvibes Dashboard
THATCamp HBCU WIKI
Click to Go To WIKI
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- No public Twitter messages.
Posts by Category
- Data Mining
- Digital Literacy
- Linked Data
- Open Access
- Proceedings of THATCamp
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Scholarly Editions
- Session Notes
- Session Proposals
- Social Media
- Tenure and Promotion
- Text Mining
- Your Categories Are Inadequate
- Why should Apple have access to consumers if it refuses to pay its fair share ... - The Guardian May 25, 2013
- Michael J. Cima: It's more about skills than knowledge - Lodi News-Sentinel May 25, 2013
- Entrepreneurs' two faces: creation and greed - 동아일보 May 24, 2013
- Copy-cat innovation - Financial Post May 23, 2013
- Immigration: Tear down those walls - York County Coast Star May 23, 2013
- Jerry Brown's Political Reboot - The Atlantic May 22, 2013
- Wearable-technology pioneer Thad Starner on how Google Glass could ... - Engadget May 22, 2013
- These Three Facts Prove That America Needs More Immigrants - Business Insider May 22, 2013
- Can MOOCs Solve the STEM Problem? - ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) May 21, 2013
- UK higher education: let's not follow the leader but develop our own vision - EducationGuardian.co.uk (blog) May 21, 2013
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I’m so thrilled that we had such a productive day at THATCamp HBCU! There’s more to come tomorrow! Please remember, if you have any new session ideas you would like to happen, please add them to the WIKI in the … Continue reading
My dear THATCampers! I just wanted to touch base and tell you that I can’t wait for all of us to meet! Wednesday from 4-6 p.m., I will be in the “Quiet Study Room” on the bottom floor of the … Continue reading
IT’S NOT TOO LATE! YOU CAN STILL COME TO THATCAMP HBCU! CLICK ON THE “REGISTER” TAB ABOVE! We have 10 spots left! We are having the conference at an HBCU, but you don’t have to be HBCU affiliated to attend! … Continue reading
Please, please, please . . . if you have a session idea: propose it! If you think you have a session idea, but aren’t sure: propose it! This is an (un)conference! If we don’t have lots of session ideas, we … Continue reading
I think it would be a great idea to add a film editing workshop. If there isn’t already one.
Please post your Twitter ID on our WIKI because the silly “comments” section on this blog won’t let us do it without eliminating the link. The Hashtag for the Conference: #THATCamp #HBCU
OK, I’m taking the ultimate THATCamp risk–trying something very new. I created two new areas for our THATCamp in order to help organize and take notes for this (un)conference. First, I made a “dashboard”–where you can access many of the … Continue reading
One of the challenges of operating in the digital humanities is a reliance on often unreliable campus infrastructures; let’s spend some time hacking digital humanities advances/innovations (especially for the classroom) such that the backups and alternatives are easy for students … Continue reading