Many of us have been saddled with outdated Blackboard Systems for Course Management at our campuses. What system do you use? What are the alternatives? How do we organize and deliver our courses without confusing and overwhelming our students?
THATCamp HBCU Online Store
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.
Follow us on Twitter! (#Thatcamp #hbcu)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 26, 2018
- What Advertising History Says About the Future of Fake News - New York Times May 25, 2018
- NBN CEO rejects suggestion he advocated dumping HFC, FTTN - Computerworld Australia May 25, 2018
- Stocks book a loss as Trump cancels North Korea summit, energy shares sell off - MarketWatch May 24, 2018
- For hire: American tech brains choosing Canada - BBC News May 3, 2018
- From AR to VR: After games, what's the next big market for 'extended reality?' - GeekWire April 28, 2018
- Penn State announces spring 2018 commencement events and speakers - Penn State News April 26, 2018
- How Apple, Google, and Microsoft stack up in education technology: Hardware, software, and deployment - ZDNet March 27, 2018
- Apple's education event has elephant in the room named Google - ZDNet March 26, 2018
- QS world university rankings 2018: computer science - The Guardian February 28, 2018